14.5.10

Contempoary Art at Phillips de Pury


Phillips de Pury is one of the biggest art dealers in the UK and their modern exhibition space definitely portrays a remarkable collection of contemporary art. Last night, surrounded by potential buyers and art dealers, I spotted my dream purchases. Number one in the list is, clearly, Irving Penn’s Audrey. Nevertheless, I must say I was spoilt by choice, as there were so many beautiful prints. Another favorite would definitely be a picture from a Chanel 1958 campaing which blew my mind away. So, I am glad I don’t really have to chose which one to get, cause I simply could not make up my mind.  Here is a small selection of the ones I could not leave without taking a picture of, as well as a few shots of the ambience of de Pury’s chic gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment