2.5.13

The beauty of natural cosmetics


I am New to the concept of all natural cosmetic products. However, having embraced a clean and conscious way of eating made me re-evaluate the way I nourish my skin and my body from the outside. They say if you cannot eat, don't put use it on your body. I started asking myself how many chemicals and toxins are packed in all the beauty products available. So now I am starting to slowly switch to more natural products. I use coconut oil as a moisturiser and jojoba oil for my hair. Dry body brushing is a must as is e death sea salt exfoliation. I just started using rose hip oil - I just add it to my moisturiser or under my eyes at night. I still cannot say whether these would prove beneficial in the long term, but one thing is for sure - they are not harmful! I consider nature the most perfect richness on Earth, so why not go to the source of this perfection?

No comments:

Post a Comment