20.6.13

I tend to stay out of politics, but when I see that the people in my country are finally ready to face all the bull shit and corruption in the political system it can only fill me with hope and positivity that there is a brighter feature for Bulgaria! The hardest part is to become aware of all the political schemes and to make the decision to stop ignoring all the lies and corruption! When I see that the Bulgarians are actually awake and not willing to ignore politicians stealing their money, I really want to be part of this! Having lived in the UK for the past 5 years I wish we could adopt some of the Western model into our country! It is a shame to leave the corrupted system smash all the hard work of the people! We are so behind with our democratic evolution, but now is the time to show we care for this country! Please join!

No comments:

Post a Comment