27.5.14

So many people feel an inexplicable (to me) anxiety to fly. It is inexplicable as to me flying is probably the utmost liberation. I love the whole experience – the excitement of going somewhere new, the feeling of a new beginning, the taste of adventure and mainly – the relaxing feeling throughout the whole experience. Why relaxing? It is this sensation of being on top of all the everyday life, of all the problems, all the clutter, even on top of my mind sometimes. All is left behind, below. Here, on top of the world (literary), it is peaceful and warm and nothing can reach hold of you. And even when you get back down, somewhere new or even back from where you started it does not feel like being back to square one. I am still high from the experience! No wonder they say traveling is the ultimate investment, which truly enriches you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment